Business paralysis can happen so quickly and can lead to your business failing especially if you’re a small business owner or solo-preneur .
In my business coaching practice we talk about 5 issues that can be fatal to the business if not addressed.
- Fear: We have that fear we’re going to mess things up or afraid we’re going to go in the wrong direction or worse yet, maybe someone will think I don’t know what I’m talking about.
- Small Thinking: Instead of thinking BIG, you limit yourself and you think small. Usually this is from self doubt!
- Over Analysis: This can quickly lead to “analysis paralysis”. I know this one personally and If I’m not careful, I’ll analysis this, and then… I’ll analysis that, and then… when I get it all together,… I want to analysis my analysis!!!
- Shiny Object Syndrome: I also know this one personally and I bet you do too. Constantly going from one thing to another… trying the newest marketing method, or buying the next big “bell and whistle” thing being offered. You change what you’re offering…or even worse…you change your entire business model? Do you see yourself here? Then there is…
- Perfectionism: This is the big one and can really keep you tided up and bogged down, never moving forward…because you’re changing this….changing that….tweaking this…and tweaking that…. Saying…. “Just one more whatever…… and it will be perfect!!”
Understand, we all go through…