Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Using visual content is the most powerful tool to use to engage your viewers on your social media platforms. It even helps you and your brand stand out from the rest because most of the content published online each day is written content.
Video has grown by leaps and bounds. In fact, Facebook stated: “Since June 2014, Facebook has averaged more than 1 billion video views every day,” the company says in a blog post. That’s a lot of videos and a lot of people viewing.
Grabbing your viewers attention is more critical than ever considering most viewers are researching online now before purchasing.
The old saying…facts tell, but stories sell really comes into play when you can tell your story using the visual of video.
So where should your marketing emphasis be? On showing your viewers. And how can you show your viewers…through video marketing. Whether it’s pay per click, click through, social media, content marketing, or email marketing, video should be included in your day to day marketing strategy.
Here are 4 simple ways to use Video Marketing:
Showcase your product/program in video:
Get creative with creating your product/program videos. Breath life into them. Make a funny skit. Put it to music. Use the holidays or big sporting events to tie in with your videos. Use testimonials, showcase someone who’s actually used or is using your product or program. Tell a story associated with or similar…
We make our “to-do” lists, our grocery lists, and even our Christmas lists – but what about our business? Have you created your Business Holiday List for next year?
Studies have shown list makers stay on track and are more organized with their day and with their time.
Here are 7 Holiday Business List items to consider:
1. Schedule Time for You and Your Family
This is extremely important and why it’s #1. When you start your planning and strategizing for next year, make sure you schedule time in your planner time for you and time for the family. Go ahead and block out your vacation time, holiday time, special events….even possible day trips. Get it on the planner. Then work your schedule around your planned time off. Work your business, don’t let your business work you.
2. Implementing Time Saving Tools
Social Media and Online Marketing can really be a time drain if you’re not careful. There are many time saving tools available for keeping you on track. Try using a kitchen timer for setting a specific amount of time to a project and when the buzzer goes off…move to the next project. Also using a scheduling dashboard like Hootsuite can make posting and interacting much easier on your social platforms.
As 2014 quickly comes to a close, here is a list of Simple Social Media’s Top 10 Posts for the year 2014. Starting with #10 and counting down:
10. Are You Running On Empty One of the biggest issues I hear when talking about working your business is the feeling of being overwhelmed. The feeling of information overload…. Email in our inboxes, Read More
9. Teleseminars: A must Have Business Tool Teleseminars are an amazing way to get your message out, establish yourself as an expert in your area of expertise, build your list, and make money…all at the same time! Read More
8. Prospects Plus Visibility Equals Results One of the most critical elements in your online marketing toolbox is visibility and more visibility. You must be staying in front of your market’s view. You know what they say… “Out of sight… out of mind“. Read More
7. Want More Visibility for Your Facebook Page In the world of Internet marketing and social media one of the main elements is creating more online visibility. Read More
6. Are You Holding On To These 5 Fatal Issues Business paralysis can happen so quickly and can lead to your business failing especially if you’re a small business owner or solo-preneur. Read More