Here’s My Exclusive “Done For You” Take Action List of Several Resources and Contacts To Help You Build Your Business
Click the links below for access to my most highly recommended and trusted resources and contacts.
- Aweber – I use this. Low cost email management. Starts at $19/month and increases at different intervals as you add more names to your list. Works very well with WordPress blogs.
Provides merchant and payment services for your business.
- 1ShoppingCart – I use this. A powerful complete shopping cart service. Add your “Buy Now” buttons to your already existing site and offering you many other features you expect from complete shopping carts.
- PayPal Recognized globally for collecting payments and adding “Buy Now” buttons.
Teleseminar Platform Services:
- InstantTeleseminars I use this. Different service fee packages, record audio & PowerPoint
- GoToWebinar.com Different service fee packages, record audio & live screen
Post Scheduling Platforms:
- Hootsuite I use this. Hootsuite allows you to pre-schedule your posts across multiple social media platforms, however you must have a Twitter account to use it.
- Social Oomph
Other Cool Resources:
- Seesmic – Good program to use with mobile devices, especially if you have an android based cell phone.
- Animoto – Turns your photos and video clips into professional video slideshows in minutes…fast.
- Oovoo – Video conferencing or video chat from your computer or mobile to mobile.
- Cueprompter – Online teleprompter / autocue service. Your browser works like a teleprompter.
These next 3 resources are all by Techsmith:
- Jing – Create video or take a picture of what you see on your computer monitor. Create easy How To videos – 5 minutes Max length. Jing is free.
- Snagit – A great Screen Capture tool for creating screen shot videos.
- Screencast - An online home for your videos, images, and documents.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any purchases you make, business you conduct or relationships you may initiate with anyone listed in this list.
- We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that all links are active and current but as time passes a link may become inaccurate. If you spot a link that is broken or outdated please let us know.
- Affiliate Disclaimer: In accordance with FTC guidelines I’m required to inform you that occasionally I may receive a commission from some of the entities listed for referrals. I only recommend products from people or businesses I trust, products I’ve used, or services/products that have a guarantee.